Find My Car in Albuquerque
If your car has been towed by the Albuquerque Police Department or the Bernalillo County Sheriff’s department, Madrid Towing can help you locate your car! Download these handy lists from the to help you contact the correct towing company:
- Determine the location that your car was towed from:
- Sector 1: Anywhere in Bernalillo County or Albuquerque East of San Mateo
- Sector 2: Anywhere in Bernalillo County or Albuquerque West of San Mateo and North of I-40
- Sector 3: Anywhere in Bernalillo County or Albuquerque West of San Mateo and South of I-40
- Determine, if possible, who towed your car: the ABQ Police Department or the Sheriff’s Department. Download the proper pdf at the links for the current towing roster for the ABQ Police or the Sheriff’s Department.
- Determine which towing company was on call at that time for that sector and directly contact that towing company usng the information from the third link below (Towing Company Contact Info).
How much will I be charged by the Wrecker Company?
Madrid Towing will only charge you the fees set by NM state law – not a penny more. Click here to see for yourself what you should expect to pay: New Mexico Statewide Wrecker Tariff Act of 2017.
Do you need a tow?
If you are ever in need of a high quality tow for your car, truck, boat, or other vehicle, call Madrid Towing 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. You’ll get fast, experienced tow operators who will great care of your car.
Madrid Towing Services is a locally owned and operated car towing company in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Since 1997, we have grown from a one truck repossession business to a full-service towing and recovery company with a tow yard on the west side.
Contact us today for help.
Call 505-248-1825 for 24 hour towing service or roadside service in Albuquerque, New Mexico and the surrounding area.